RSS feed is http://arksoft.libsyn.com/rss
I talk about books that I have been reading. I discuss techniques and concepts related to 2D game programming using Java. Though much of this content is about game development in general and only a small part is directly about Java or exact coding.
Books that I talk about..
- Black Art of Java Game Programming
- Black Art of 3D Game Programming C
- Building a 3D Game Engine C++
- Fundamentals of 2D Game Programming with Java
As far as techniques go, there is too much to list, but here are a few.
- What Matrix math is used for..
- What Vector math is used for..
- Collision Detection
- Images and Sprites
- Turn Based vs Real Time
- And more.